Kain Knight have a long and successful track record in acting for many of the largest insurers in England & Wales, we believe we are uniquely placed with both Claimant and Defendant experience.
Our dedicated Insurance teams deliver our Insurance clients a cradle to grave service that includes attending detailed assessment hearings and the provision of data analysis and regular reports on case developments and settlement trends.
We have proven expertise in areas such as professional indemnity (solicitors, surveyors, valuers and other professionals), aviation, maritime, directors & officers, clinical negligence & medical malpractice (doctors, nurses, surgeons and dentists etc.), road traffic claims and catastrophic injuries. Our experience extends from RTAs and portal arguments to claims for costs worth multi millions of pounds.
Services we offer our Insurance clients;-
- Free training and costs seminars for clients and their panel firms to build relations, improve efficiency and become trusted business advisors
- Costs budgets and CCMC involvement and early involvement in claims to assist with accurate management of reserves
- ATE insurers’ assistance for claims management and premium challenge advice
- Audits of costs management services as well as reports on solicitors’ invoices
- Witness evidence service from senior technical claims specialists
- Bill of Costs for detailed assessment
- Detailed assessment advocacy
- Points of disputes and replies
- Schedules of costs for summary assessments
- Costs mediation.